CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE $1,000 WINNING WORD
NATIONAL CASH CONTEST
Each participating station will also need to consider specific governing state laws pertaining to radio contests. In Florida for example, audio of an out-of-state winner cannot be broadcast unless there is full disclosure of the city and state where that winner is located.
The following rules shall govern the Spring 2021 Cash Contest: $1,000 WINNING WORD (“the Promotion” or “Contest”). These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with 105-5 HANK-FM -WWRW-FM’s (“the Station”) General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by 105-5 HANK-FM, WWRW-FM. The Spring 2021 Cash Contest may also be called by any of the names included in Exhibit A, attached hereto.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion begins on or around April 19, 2021 and shall continue for eight weeks (the “Promotional Period”), excluding weekends and federal holidays.
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries for each prize drawing is 11:59 PM local time.
- The National Spring 2021 Cash Contest* is open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, except for the following individuals: employees or families of employees of Participating Stations; the IBA officers and directors, volunteers, or vendors; Vipology or vendors thereof; or advertising sponsors of the contest in local markets, listed in Exhibit B (collectively, the “Sponsors”). This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Promotion is void outside the United States and where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a cash contest prize only once every six months.
- Participants must sign all contest release and waiver forms required by participating station before accepting prize. Entrants are required to provide truthful information in all Promotion submissions and when requested by the Station in connection with this Promotion. The Station reserves the right to reject or delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station reserves the right disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements or whom it discovers has provided false or fraudulent information. The Station will delete any and all entries as may be required by law.
- Entry Method:
Participants who wish to participate in the Contest must do so using the Station’s website via the National Cash Contest widget. The National Cash Contest widget is located on the Station’s main webpage, located at www.hankthelegend.com. In order to participate, a Participant must submit the required personal information and the Station’s on air “keyword” by 11:59 PM local time, the same day that the keywords are provided. Three different keywords will be announced on air on the Station at random points through the day. Participants may utilize each keyword to submit three entries into the contest each day. Each Participant may only submit three entries per day, and each of the three entries must utilize a different keyword. The Station reserves the right to delete, reject, remove, or otherwise not consider any submissions which contain a duplicate keyword.
When providing the keyword on air, the Station will spell the keyword. Participants must submit the keyword as it was spelled on air in order to provide a qualifying submission. If a Participant’s submission does not match the spelling provided by the Station on air, the Station reserves the right to delete, reject, remove, or otherwise not consider such submissions when selecting a winner.
Participants are required to submit all requested information, which may include their first and last name, telephone number, email address, address, city, state, zip code, and certify they meet the age requirements, in order to participate. The Station reserves the right to delete, reject, remove, or otherwise not consider any submission which does not contain all requested information. Multiple Participants are not permitted to utilize the same email address. Failing to provide separate email addresses for each Participant may result in a Participant’s submission being disqualified. In order to avoid disqualification, only the authorized account holder of the submitted email address should use that email address to participate. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Participants may not utilize more than one email address to increase the number of submissions for that Participant. Use of any device or method to automate entry is prohibited.
Only those submissions that are received by 11:59 PM local time containing the keywords aired that day will be considered in selecting a winner. The Promotion administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. Only those submissions which the Promotion administrator deem timely will be considered in selecting a winner. Proof of submission or other indication of submission will not be accepted to prove the timeliness of a submission.
The Station reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who violates this provision or any of these rules from selection as that day’s winner and from the Contest overall.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third party, including social media platforms or search engines. By submission of an entry, the Participant releases all Sponsors from any responsibility or liability for the Promotion’s administration, prizes or promotion. A Participant’s entry information is being provided to the Station only.
Sponsors are not responsible for any technical issues which may result in an invalid submission, including disrupted , delayed, lost, or unavailable internet connections; cell phone service and/or carrier issues; computer failures, errors, or data loss of any kind; failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions; inability to access any website or online service; any other error or malfunction, late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries; or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or the rules.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Contest Administrators determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsors reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.iba.media and on the Station’s website. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any Participant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or violates the Official Rules of the Contest.
- Prizes and Odds of Winning.
(a) (1) One DAILY PRIZE of $1,000 will be awarded per weekday, except that the final day of the contest in which two prizes will be awarded. A total of (40) forty prizes of $1,000 dollars will be awarded throughout the duration of the contest.
(b) A Participant’s odds of winning depend upon the number of Participants and the number of correct entities submitted by each Participant. This is a nationwide contest, and winners will be selected from a pool of submissions from throughout the United States. Even if the Station has rebranded or renamed this Contest, as described in Exhibit A, Participants are still subject to a national pool of Participants.
(c) Participants are only eligible to win once in a six-month period. Any Participant who has already received a cash prize in the preceding six months will be ineligible to participate in this Contest.
- Winner Selection and Notification.
One winner per day will be randomly selected each Monday through Friday, during the Promotional Period, except that the final day will have two winners. In order to win, a Participant will be selected from the valid submissions received the prior business day using a random number generator. The Contest Administrator will attempt to contact the selected Participant by phone, utilizing the phone number provided at the time of submission. The call to the selected participant will likely occur between 10AM and 12PM Eastern Time. The call may show as coming from a Pennsylvania number or as an “UNKNOWN” caller; there is no guarantee what the call will show on the Participant’s phone and the Sponsors are not responsible for any error or confusion that may result from how the call is displayed on the Participant’s phone. The Contest Administrator will attempt to contact the selected Participant by phone three times over a 15-minute period. No messages, voice mail, or other type of messages will be left on the selected Participant’s phone. If the Contest Administrator is unable to make contact with the selected Participant in the 15-minute period, then an alternate Participant will be randomly selected, and the Contest Administrator will continue to call alternates until a winner is produced. If contact is made with the randomly chosen Participant within 15 minutes, that Participant will be awarded the prize. Participants need not be listening or present to win. The call with the selected winner may be recorded for future playback on any and all participating Stations.
All winner information, such as name and location, will be collected at the time that the winner is contacted. This information will be sent to the local Station. The IBA will provide the local station with a $1000.00 check, made out to the local Station from the Cash Contest Account held by the IBA. The local Station will then draft a check to the winner, utilizing the information provided to the Contest Administrator at the time of winning. Winners will be notified to pick up their checks. The Sponsors and Station will notify winners of when to pick up their checks as soon as practicably possible. Any prizes, certificates, or checks not claimed within 60 days of notice will be forfeited by the winner. Winner checks must be claimed by the selected winner, in person, at the Station’s designated location, with proper identification. The Station reserves the right to refuse to deliver any check, prize, or certificate to any individual who’s proper identification does not match the information provided by the selected winner at the time they are contacted. Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
The Sponsors are not responsible for any technical issues, natural disasters, or other intervening factor which may prevent the Contest Administrator from being able to reach the selected Participant. The Sponsors are also not responsible for any technical issues, natural disasters, or other intervening factors which may result in the selected winner’s contact information from being correctly recorded or provided to the Station. It is the responsibility of the selected winner to ensure that the information provided at the time of contact is correct. Any failure to provide correct information may result in the prize being forfeited or the winner being unable to collect. The Station, Sponsors, and Contest Administrator reserve the right to withhold any prizes which they suspect may be fraudulently obtained.
- Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the station or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its Sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, station may, where legal, require a winner to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. In the case of a conflict between this paragraph 3b and any other provision of these contest rules, this provision 3b shall govern. By accepting the prize, each winner grants to Sponsors the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except were prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner by acceptance of their prizes, agree to release Station, IBA, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies and their respective parents and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Contest or prize-related activity or to station to collect the prize.
- No prize transfers. Offer subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules and the decisions of the Sponsors.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant station a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit any items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
- represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to station the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize station in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the station conducting the Promotion, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Promotion (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. Station may also require eligible Promotion winner to sign a liability release confirming such consent.
- The station conducting the Promotion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station conducting the Promotion further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the station reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station conducting the Promotion, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Station’s control.
- By participating in and running this contest, participating Station agrees to release other participating Stations, IBA, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies and their respective parents and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with the Contest or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to/for any Contest related activity.
- Official Rules and Winner List
To obtain a physical copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed envelope specifying “General Contest Rules,” National Cash Contest,” or “National Cash Contest Winner List” by Wednesday, June 30, 2021 to: Station GM, Radio Station WWRW-FM , Address: 401 West Main Street, Suite 301, Lexington, Kentucky 40507.
Affiliated Station(s) Exhibit A
Local Sponsors (Exhibit B)
List of Participating Stations and Local Branding of Contest
|Company||Call Letters||Band||Branding of Station – (Example”Rock 104″)||What you are calling the contest (Example “Double your Stimulus”)||Market/City|
|WDKN AM/FM||WDKM||FM||Dickson’s One and Only Live and Local Radio Stations||The Grand in Your Hand Giveaway||Dickson|
|Maryland Media One, LLC||WHGM||AM||WHGM Gold||Spring Into Cash||Baltimore|
|WXJX||AM||Westmoreland Gold||Spring Into Cash||Greensburg, PA (market is Pittsburgh)|
|Brazos Valley Communications, Ltd||KAPN||fm||BRYAN-COLLEGE STATIOIN|
|KORA||fm||98-3 KORA||GRAND A Day Giveaway||BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION|
|KTAM||am||Radio Alegria-La Preferida||Les Regala Diariamente $1,000||BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION|
|Brazos Communications West, LLC||KHKX||fm||ODESSA-MIDLAND|
|KMCM||fm||KMCM 97 GOLD||THE 97 GOLD 1 K WORKDAY||ODESSA-MIDLAND|
|KQRX||fm||KQRX FM ROCK 95-1||1K A DAY GIVEAWAY||ODESSA-MIDLAND|
|G2 Media Group LLC||KXMX||FM||Mix 105.1||1K a day||Fort Smith, Ark|
|Sanpete County Broadcasting Co.||KMTI||AM||KMTI||$1000 a Day Cash Giveaway||MANTI|
|KLGL||FM||Eagle 94.5||$1000 a Day Cash Giveaway||MANTI|
|KUTC||FM||95.7 The Boss||$1000 a Day Cash Giveaway||MANTI|
|KSVC||FM||KSVC||$1000 a Day Cash Giveaway||Richfield|
|KWUT||FM||97.7 The Wolf||$1000 a Day Cash Giveaway||Richfield|
|KTMP||FM||94.5 The Peak||$1000 a Day Cash Giveaway||Heber City|
|KKUT||FM||93.7 The Wolf||$1000 a Day Cash Giveaway||Provo|
|Lucky Dog Broadcasting||KWLO||AM||Utah’s Goat||$1K a Day Giveaway||Salt Lake City|
|KQMB||AM||Kosy 96.7||Kosy Kash||Salt Lake City|
|New River Interactive, LLC||WNRV||AM||WNRV AM 990 & FM 97.3, The Ridge||$1K a Day Bluegrass Bucks Giveaway||Narrows-Pearisburg|
|Magic Broadcasting II, LLC||WILN||FM||Panama city’s hit music station||A Grand in your Hand||Panama City Beach|
|WVFT||FM||Panama city’s Rock Station||Summer Stash||Tallahassee, Fl|
|WYYX||FM||Real Country Legends||Raid Willies Wallet||Panama City Beach|
|WWLY||FM||Tallahassee’s Real Talk Station||Real Cash on Real Talk. Win $1k on a workday||Panama City Beach|
|Cromwell Media||WBUZ||FM||102.9 The Buzz||The Buzz $1,000 Stimmy||Nashville|
|WPRT||FM||102.5 The Game||1K Pay Day||Nashville|
|WQZQ||AM||93.3 Classic Hits||Classic Hits Cash||Nashville|
|WPRT||hd2||102.1 The Ville||Thousand Dollar Ville, Y’all||Nashville|
|Eves Broadcasting Inc.||WXHC||FM||X101 Always Classic||$1,000 dollar a day giveaway||Homer/Cortland NY|
|Spoon River Media, LLC||WCOE||FM||96.7 The Eagle||$1000 Workday Payday||South Bend / La Porte, IN|
|WLOI||AM||Rock 106.5||$1000 Employee of the Day||South Bend / La Porte, IN|
|Spoon River Media, LLC||WILP||FM||Nobody Plays More 80’s||$1,000 Employee of the Day||CANTON, IL|
|WBYS||AM||Country Favorites from Today & Yesterday||$1,000 Workday Payday||CANTON, IL|
|Fiorini Broadcasting||WENG||FM||Your information station||$1,000 stimulus||Sarasota, Florida|
|WCXS||FM||Classic country 104.5||Classic country cash||Arcadia, Florida|
|Champlin Broadcasting||KNAH||FM||99-7 Hank FM “Country Legends”||Secret Stash of Cash||Oklahoma City|
|KNID||FM||107-1 KNID “Today’s Best Country”||Cash Vault||Enid, OK|
|Waynco Radio Inc.||WUUF||FM||Big Dog Country 1035||Country Cash||Rochester, N.Y|
|Telemedia Broadcasting Inc WGRQ/WGRX||WGRQ||FM||SuperHits 95.9||Dave’s $1,000 a day give away||Fredericksburg, Virginia|
|WGRX||FM||Thunder 104.5||$1,000 a day give away||Fredericksburg, Virginia|
|SNJ Today||WSNJ||AM||POP FM 99.9 – Power of Positivity||“$1000 a Day Giveaway||Bridgeton|
|Breck Media Group Wyoming Inc||KMXW||FM||MAX 92-5||MAX Money||Casper|
|KTED||FM||100.5 KTED||KTED Bread||Casper|
|KZQL||FM||KOOL 105||KOOL Cash||Casper|
|Chesterman Communications Jamestown Inc.||KSJB||AM||Ksjb 600 am||Cash Cow Giveaway||Jamestown ND|
|KSJZ||FM||Mix 93.3||Cash Code Giveaway||Jamestown ND|
|Wolf Creek Radio Broadcasting||KLMI||FM||Hits 106||1K-A-DAY Giveaway||Laramie, WY|
|Alabama Media, LLC dba Wiregrass Radio||WBBK||FM||Magic 93.1||1 K Payday||Dothan, AL|
|WECB||FM||B 1 0 5 3||1 K A Day||Dothan, AL|
|WESP||FM||1 0 2 5 The Q||Classic Cash 1 K Payout||Dothan, AL|
|WJRL||FM||Rock 100.5||Money For Nothing Thousand Dollar Payday||Dothan, AL|
|Y-Town Radio Broadcasting, LLC WGFTStar 94.7||WGFT||FM||Star 94.7||Your Workday $1,000 Cash Call Youngstown-Warren, OH||Youngstown- Warren, OH|
|Franklin Broadcasting Corporation||WLQM||FM||Real Country 101.7||$1,000 A-Day-Workday||Franklin, VA|
|Pamal Broadcasting Ltd.||WSPK||FM||Today’s Hit Music … K 1 0 4||K-104’s One Thousand Dollar Check In||Hudson Valley, NY.|
|WHUD||FM||100 point 7 W H U D||100.7 WHUD 1K A Day Workday||Hudson Valley, NY.|
|WGHQ||AM||not participating||not participating||Hudson Valley, NY.|
|WXPK||FM||1 0 7 point 1 The Peak||The Peak Cash Grab||Hudson Valley, NY.|
|WBPM||FM||92 point 9 and 96 point 5 W B P M||1K A Day Giveaway||Hudson Valley, NY.|
|WYJB||FM||B NINETY FIVE POINT 5||$1,000 WORKDAY PAYDAY||Albany, NY.|
|WFLY||FM||FLY NINETY TWO POINT THREE||$1,000 DAILY STIMULUS||Albany, NY.|
|WKLI||FM||ONE HUNDRED POINT NINE THE CAT||$1,000 CASH KITTY||Albany, NY.|
|WAJZ||FM||JAMZ NINETY SIX POINT THREE||$1,000 HIP HOP JACKPOT||Albany, NY.|
|WINU||FM||ALT ONE OH FOUR NINE||BECOME A THOUSANDAIRE||Albany, NY.|
|WROW||AM||MAGIC FIVE NINETY AND ONE HUNDRED POINT FIVE||MAGIC MONEY||Albany, NY.|
|WKBE||FM||BIG COUNTRY ONE OH SEVEN POINT ONE||BIG COUNTRY $1000 CASH PAYDAY||Glens Falls, NY.|
|WFFG||FM||EVERYTHING COUNTRY FROGGY ONE HUNDRED POINT THREE||FROGGY 100.3 $1000 GREEN GIVEAWAY||Glens Falls, NY.|
|WNYQ||FM||CLASSIC HITS Q- ONE OH ONE POINT SEVEN||THE $1000 A DAY Q-CASH WORDS CONTEST||Glens Falls, NY.|
|WDVT||FM||ROCK NINETY FOUR FIVE||WORKDAY WINNINGS||Rutland, VT.|
|WJEN||AM||ONE OH FIVE POINT THREE, CAT COUNTRY||CAT COUNTRY CASH||Rutland, VT.|
|WJJR||FM||NINETY EIGHT POINT ONE J J R||SPRING INTO CASH||Rutland, VT.|
|WZRT||FM||ZEE NINETY SEVEN POINT ONE||CASH-A-PALOOSA||Rutland, VT.|
|WSYB AM||FM||W S Y B 1380 AM & ONE HUNDRED POINT ONE FM||ONE K A DAY GIVEAWAY||Rutland, VT.|
|Abercrombie Broadcasting FM, Inc.||WQAH||FM||Big Country 105.7||Big Country Cash||Huntsville|
|Boss Hogg Radio||WHNR||AM||Boss Hogg Radio||Bring Home The Bacon Workday Giveaway||Lakeland/Winter Haven|
|Wireless Communications Corp.||KJAN||AM||where your friends are||1K A Day||Atlantic, IA|
|Brayden Madison Broadcasting||WHIN||AM||Sumner County’s Number 1 Hit Music Station||1K A Day||Gallatin|
|Kensington Digital Media||WHPY||FM||Nashville’s Hippie Radio 94.5||Grab Your Grover!||Nashville|
|Kensington Digital Media||WRSW||FM||Classic Hits 107.3 WRSW||WRSW’s Economic Stimulus Check!||Warsaw, IN|
|WAWC||FM||Warsaw’s Fun Country Station, Willie 103.5||Willie’s Country Cash||Warsaw, IN|
|Maximum Impact Communications||WQBR||FM||Cutting Edge Country, WQBR/the Bear||Bear Country’s 1K a Day Keyword Cash Giveaway||Avis|
|Port Broadcasting||WXEX||FM||Seacoast Oldies||“A Grand In Your Hand!”||Portsmouth, NH|
|WBAN||AM||94-1 The Wave||“A Grand In Your Hand!”||Bangor, ME|
|KHBR Radio Inc.||KHBR||AM||Hill County’s Country Station||$1000 a Day Giveaway||Hillsboro, TX|
|Holladay Broadcasting of LA dba The Radio People||KRVV||FM||100.1 The Beat||Rack A Day Free Cash Payout||Monroe, LA|
|KMVX||FM||Mix 101.9||1 K A Day Payroll Stimulus||Monroe, LA|
|KLIP||FM||LA 105||1 K A Day Payroll Payout||Monroe, LA|
|KJLO||FM||K 104||1 K A Day Giveaway||Monroe, LA|
|KRJO||AM||99.7 The Legend||Thousand Dollar A Day Country Cash Pot||Monroe, LA|
|KMLB||AM||Talk Radio KMLB||1 K A Day Stimulus Plan||Monroe, LA|
|All Pro Broadcasting||KHTI||FM||The I.E.’s Best Mix||Spring Into Cash||Riverside/San Bernardino|
|KATY||FM||KATY 101.3 Lite and Refreshing||Spring Into Cash||Riverside/San Bernardino|
|Penelope Media Group||WFXY||FM||Foxy FM 98.3||$1,000 A Day Giveaway||Middlesboro, KY|
|WANO||FM||Kat Country FM 98.1||$1,000 A Day Giveaway||Pineville, KY|
|Katahdin Communications, Inc.||WSYY||FM||Radio With an Attitude||$1,000 a Day Giveaway||Bangor, ME|
|WKTJ||FM||Big Hits 99.3||$1,000 a Day Giveaway||Farmington, ME|
|Tuscarawas Broadcasting Company||WBTC||fm||Big Hits WBTC||Big Hits Cash $||Uhrichsville , New Philadelphia|
|Tuscarawas Broadcasting Company||WNPQ||fm||The Light 95.9||95.9 The Lights Cash Gift||Canton, New Philadelphia|
|Sterling Broadcasting, LLC||KQSN||FM||1047 The Bull (no point)||The Cash Cow Giveaway||Ponca City, OK|
|WBBZ||AM||Twelve Thirty WBBZ||1 K A Day Easy Money||Ponca City, OK|
|Cup O’ Dirt||KZOY||AM||Sunny Radio||Sunny Money||Sioux Falls, SD|
|RCG Media, LLC||WBFA||fm||98.3 The Beat||City Stimi||Columbus, GA|
|WKCN||hd3||Hip Hop 106.5||The Big Payback!||Columbus, GA|
|WRLD||fm||95.3 Smooth R&B||$1K a Day||Columbus, GA|
|PMB Broadcasting, LLC||WCGQ||fm||Q107.3||Q107.3 $1K a Day||Columbus, GA|
|WKCN||fm||Kissin’ 99.3||Kissin’ 99.3 $1K a Day||Columbus, GA|
|WKCN||hd2||106.9 Really Rocks||106.9 Rocks $1K a Day||Columbus, GA|
|WLTC||fm||103.7 Lite fm||103.7 Lte fm $1K a Day||Columbus, GA|
|WLTC||hd2||Classic Rock 105.5||Classic Rock 105.5 $1K a Day||Columbus, GA|
|WRCG||am||Flavor 92.1||Flavor 92.1 $1K a Day||Columbus, GA|
|WBOJ||am||Boomer 102.5||Boomer 102.5 $1K a Day||Columbus, GA|
|Regional Radio Group LLC||WWSC||AM||YOUR MUSIC STATION HITS 959||HITS 959 HOT CASH GIVEAWAY||Glens Falls, NY|
|WCKM||FM||THE GREATEST HITS OF ALL TIME 985 WCKM||985 WCKM CALL FOR CASH||Queensbury, NY|
|WCQL||FM||93WSC THE LEGENDS||93 WSC $1,000.00 CLASSIC CASH GIVEAWAY||Queensbury, NY|
|Lake Broadcasting||WFEB||FM||Sylacauga’s Best HITS & All Time Favorites||Spring Into Cash Giveaway||Birmingham/Sylacauga|
|WKGA||FM||Lake Martin’s Home for Country||Splash Into Cash Giveaway||Montgomery/Alexander City|
|BOCOCK COMMUNICATIONS LLC.||WBAC||FM||Variety Hits 92.1||$1,000 a Day Listen and Win||Savannah / Hilton Head / Beaufort|
|mediaBrew Communications||WKQS||FM||Marquette County’s Sunny 101.9||MediaBrew’s $1,000 a Day Giveaway||Marquette/Escanaba – Michigan’s U.P.|
|WRUP||FM||Real Classic Rock 98.3 WRUP||MediaBrew’s $1,000 a Day Giveaway||Marquette/Escanaba – Michigan’s U.P.|
|WFXD||FM||Marquette’s Hit Country, 103-FXD||MediaBrew’s $1,000 a Day Giveaway||Marquette/Escanaba – Michigan’s U.P.|
|WFXD||hd2||Fox Sports Marquette 105.1 & 99.9||MediaBrew’s $1,000 a Day Giveaway||Marquette/Escanaba – Michigan’s U.P.|
|WFXD||hd3||Good Time Oldies 97.5 GTO||MediaBrew’s $1,000 a Day Giveaway||Marquette/Escanaba – Michigan’s U.P.|
|WFXD||hd4||The All New 106.1 The Sound||MediaBrew’s $1,000 a Day Giveaway||Marquette/Escanaba – Michigan’s U.P.|
|Whiplash Radio||KDDD||FM||Big Country 95.3||Big Country Cash||Dumas, TX|
|Bennett Radio Group||WOXO||FM||92.7 & 100.7 WOXO||WOXO Country Cash||Portland/Norway, Me.|
|WIGY||AM||105.5 & 95.7 WIGY||1K A Day Giveaway||Portland/Lewiston, Me.|
|Chisholm Trail Communications LLC – KOME-FM K-HITS 95.5||KOME||FM||K-HITS 95 Five||One K A Day||Granbury, Tx. DFW Market 5|
|Martz Communications Group Inc.||WICY||AM||1027-1035 WICY||$1000 Workday Payday||Malone, NY (Burlington-Plattsburgh DMA)|
|Trending Media||KXIA||FM||Iowa’s Best Country, KIX 101.1||KIX Country Cash||Marshalltown|
|KFJB||AM||News Talk 1230, KFJB||Win Kyle’s Cash||Marshalltown|
|Nashville’s Sports Radio Inc||WNSR||AM||Nashville’s Sports Radio, WNSR||the contest||Nashville, Tennessee (Brentwood, TN)|
|WSJD||FM||100.5 WSJD||the contest||Evansville, Indiana (Mount Carmel, IL)|
|Captain Barbosa Media||KBGE||FM||94-9 The Bridge||WIN $1000 IN CERAMIC CATS (OR THE RECOMMENDED CASH EQUIVALENT)!||Coastal Oregon/Portland|
|POWELL BROADCASTING||KSCJ||AM||Today’s Best Country, K -Sue 105 point 7||1K a day||SIOUX CITY|
|KSUX||FM||94 point 9 fm 13-60 AM||1K a day||SIOUX CITY|
|KKMA||FM||Classic Rock 99 point 5||1K a day||SIOUX CITY|
|KQNU||FM||A Better Mix, Q 102||1K a day||SIOUX CITY|
|KKYY||FM||Soo-LANDS Country variety, Y 101 point 3||1K a day||SIOUX CITY|
|Pottsville Broadcasting Company—-WPPA/WAVT||WAVT||FM||T-102 Hit Music||T-102 Cash Contest||Pottsville, PA|
|WPPA||AM||A-106 News and Sports||A-106 Cash Contest||Pottsville, PA|
|3 Cities Inc.||KXXO||FM||KXXO Mixx 96.1||Thousand-Dollar Weekdays||Seattle/Tacoma (Olympia, WA)|
|KZIA||KZIA||FM||Z102.9||Win Clare’s Cash||Cedar Rapids, IA|
|KGYM||AM||KGYM Radio/The Gym||Pardon Our Interruption||Cedar Rapids, IA|
|KZIA||hd2||SmartFM||Secret Cash Code||Cedar Rapids, IA|
|KZIA||hd4||KGYM OT||Pardon Our Interruption||Cedar Rapids, IA|
|Sound Broadcasters||WFMW||AM||Classic Hit Country||Thousand $ a day giveaway Madisonville, KY||Madisonville KY,|
|WKTG||FM||Power Rock||Thousand $ a day giveaway Madisonville, KY||Madisonville, KY|
|Reno Media Group||KRNO||FM||106.9 More FM||Commercial Free Cash||Reno|
|KOLC||FM||Ten Country @ 97 3||Ten Country Cash||Reno|
|KODS||FM||103.7 The River||1k Payday||Reno|
|KLCA||FM||96.5 Alice||A Grand In Your Hand||Reno|
|KZTQ||AM||96 1 Bob FM||Bob’s Bucks||Reno|
|KBZZ||AM||92.5 and 106.5 The Hog||$1,000 of Classic Bacon A Day||Reno|
|3 Rivers Radio Group||WALI||AM||Alive 96.9||1K a day giveaway||CLEVELAND, TN|
|WDNT||AM||101.1 The Eagle||1k a day giveaway||DAYTON, TN|
|WENR||AM||104 nine the Mountain||1k a day giveaway||ATHENS, TN|
|Mahon Communications Inc.||WFJX||AM||Fox Radio 910 & 104.3 FM||$1,000 A Day Giveaway||Roanoke|
|GIANT fm||WSVX||FM||Giant FM||GIANT Cash Giveaway||Shelbyville|
|WROI||FM||Giant FM||GIANT Cash Giveaway||Rochester|
|Steel City Media||WLTJ||FM||Q92.9 FM Your City Your Station||$1,000 Quick Cash||Pittsburgh|
|WRRK||FM||96.9 BOB FM We play Anything||$1K Payday||Pittsburgh|
|KBEQ||FM||Q104||Q104’s Cash Contest||Kansas City|
|KCKC||FM||KC 102.1||KC 102.1’s $1,000 Daily Stimulus||Kansas City|
|KFKF||FM||94.1 KFKF||KFKF’s Cash Hog||Kansas City|
|KMXV||FM||Mix 93.3||Mix 93.3’s $1,000 Stimulus||Kansas City|
|WYGR, LLC||WYGR||AM||Jethro FM||Country Cash||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Radio Plus||WFDL||FM||Sunny 97-7||Sunny 1K a Day Giveaway||Fond Du Lac|
|WTCX||FM||95 and 96-1 The Rock||Rockin’ Cash Giveaway||Fond Du Lac|
|KGY, INC||KYYO||FM||“96.9 KAY-O Country”||“$1,000 KAY-O Cash”||Seattle/Tacoma|
|KYYO||hd2||“95.3 Olympia’s KGY”||“KGY $1,000 Payday”||Seattle/Tacoma|
|Turner Media Group Inc||WZBB||FM||B-99-9 (Bee Ninety Nine Nine)||1K a Day Giveaway||Roanoke/Lynchburg VA|
|WBC Inc||WEZJ||FM||The Country Giant||1K a Day||WILLIAMSBURG|
|WEKX||FM||The Country Giant||1K a Day||WILLIAMSBURG|
|KHIL Radio||KHIL||AM||Classic Country||$1,000 Country Cash||COCHISE COUNTY, ARIZONA|
|KHIL||FM||Classic Country||$1,000 Country Cash||COCHISE COUNTY, ARIZONA|
|WEBR Radio||WEBR||AM||WEBR AM 14-40 The Songs You Know, The Music You Love||1K A Day Giveaway||Buffalo/Niagara Falls|
|Codcomm, Inc.||WPXC||fm||PIXY 103||Win a Grand a Day||Cape Cod / Hyannis|
|WFRQ||fm||Frank FM||Win a Grand a Day||Cape Cod / Hyannis|
|WHYA||fm||Y101||Win a Grand a Day||Cape Cod / Hyannis|
|WKFY||fm||Koffee FM||Win a Grand a Day||Cape Cod / Hyannis|
|Adams Radio Tallahassee||WWOF||FM||103.1 the Wolf||Thousand Dollar Workday||Tallahassee|
|WQTL||FM||Kool Oldies 106.1||Kool Cash||Tallahassee|
|WHTF||FM||Hot 104.9||Spring Stimulus||Tallahassee|
|WXTY||FM||Tally 99.9||Spring Stimulus||Tallahassee|
|Adams Radio Salisbury-Ocean City||WZBH||FM||93.5 The Beach||Billy Madison Stimulus Package||Salisbury-Ocean City|
|WOCQ||FM||OC 194||$1000 Dollars a Day Giveaway||Salisbury-Ocean City|
|WUSX||FM||US 98.5||Country Cash||Salisbury-Ocean City|
|WGBG||FM||BIG 107.7||Classic Rock Cash||Salisbury-Ocean City|
|WOCQ HD2||FM||KOOL 104.3||KOOL KASH||Salisbury-Ocean City|
|Adams Radio Las Cruces||KGRT||FM||Your Country 103.9 KGRT||The 103.9 KGRT 1K A Day Giveaway||Las Cruces|
|KSNM||FM||Southern New Mexico’s #1 choice for Classic Rock Music||Classic Cash Giveaway||Las Cruces|
|KHQT||FM||Today’s Hottest Music Hot 103||Hot 103’s HOT Cash Giveaway||Las Cruces|
|KWML||AM||Kool Oldies 104.5 FM||Kool Cash Gvieaway||Las Cruces|
|Adams Radio of Fort Wayne||WXKE||FM||963 XKE||Classic Rock Cash||Fort Wayne|
|WBTU||FM||US933||Country Cash||Fort Wayne|
|WWFW||FM||1039 Wayne FM||Wayne’s Words for $1000||Fort Wayne|
|WJFX||FM||Hot 1079||Spring Stimulus||Fort Wayne|
|WJFX HD 2||FM||LOUD 1033||Breakfast Club Bucks||Fort Wayne|
|WJFX HD 3||FM||B969||Steve Harvey Stimulus||Fort Wayne|
|Adams Radio||WLJE||FM||Indiana 105||$1000 a Day Giveaway||Valparaiso|
|WZVN||FM||Xrock 103.9||$1000 a Day Giveaway||Valparaiso|
|WXRD||FM||Z107||$1000 a Day Giveaway||Valparaiso|
|KLBC||KLBC||FM||KLBC 106.3||The $1K A Day Giveaway||Durant, OK|
|Spoon River Media, LLC||WILP||FM||Q98.1||$1000 Employee of the Day||Canton, IL|
|WBYS||AM||94.1BYS||$1000 Workday Payday||Canton, IL|
|LM Communications||WKLC||FM||Rock 105, Everything That Rocks||Rock 105’s $1000 A Day Giveaway||Charleston, WV|
|WMXE||FM||Classic Hits The Mix||$1000 A Day Giveaway||Charleston, WV|
|WYBB||FM||98 Rock||Go Fund Yourself||Charleston, SC|
|WCOO||FM||105.5 The Bridge||Thank You For Being A Friend||Charleston, SC|
|WWRW||FM||ONE OH FIVE FIVE HANK FM||$1,000 Winning Word||Lexington, KY|
|WBVX||FM||CLASSIC ROCK 92 ONE||$1,000 Big A$$ Bribe||Lexington, KY|
|WGKS||FM||KISS NINETY SIX NINE||$1,000 Workday Payday||Lexington, KY|
|WCDA||FM||HITS ONE OH SIX THREE||Win Mandy and Jimmy’s Cash||Lexington, KY|
|WBTF||FM||1079 THE BEAT||$1,000 Payday||Lexington, KY|
|Renda Broadcasting||WSHH||FM||WISH 99.7||Thousand Dollar Workday||PITTSBURGH|
|WHJB||FM||Classic Hits 107.1||Classic Cash||GREENSBURG|
|WLCY||FM||Cat Country 106.3||Country Cash||INDIANA|
|WCCS||AM||WCCS Voice of Indiana||Thousand Dollar Stimulus||INDIANA|
|WDAD||AM||Classic Hits 100.3||Classic Cash||INDIANA|
|WQMU||FM||U 92.5||Thousand Dollar Workday||INDIANA|
|WPXZ||FM||104.1 WPXZ||Thousand Dollar Workday||PUNXSUTAWNEY|
|WECZ||AM||Fox Sports 100.9||Thousand Dollar Workday||PUNXSUTAWNEY|
|WKQL||FM||Classic Hits 103.3||Classic Cash||PUNXSUTAWNEY|
|WEJZ||FM||96.1 EJZ||Thousand Dollar Workday||JACKSONVILLE|
|WGNE||FM||99.9 Gator County||Thousand Dollar Workday||JACKSONVILLE|
|WWGR||FM||Gator Country 101.9||Thousand Dollar Workday Payday||FT MYERS|
|WJGO||FM||102.9 Bob FM||Bob’s Thousand Dollar Workday||FT MYERS|
|WGUF||FM||98.9 WGUF Naples FM Talk||Thousand Dollar Stimulus||FT MYERS|
|WSGL||FM||104.7 The Mix||Thousand Dollar Workday||FT MYERS|
CLARITY COMMUNICATIONS INC., General Contest Rules
A complete copy of these General Contest Rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WLXO-FM and WWRW-FM (the “Station”) owned and operated by Clarity Communications, Inc. (the “Company”), 401 West Main Street, Suite 301. Lexington, KY. 40507, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. No entrant is eligible to win more than one prize in any contest sponsored or conducted by Clarity Communications, Inc., within any 45 day period. Additionally, an individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only ONCE for the duration of the contest.
2. Unless specified otherwise, only ONE member of a household is eligible to enter each contest.
3. Only residents of the Commonwealth of Kentucky are eligible to enter contests conducted or sponsored by Clarity Communications, Inc. WLXO-FM and WWRW-FM reserve the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 50 mile radius of 401 West Main Street, Suite 300. Lexington, Kentucky 40507.
4. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion and becomes the property of Clarity Communications. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
5. The person claiming the prize as the winner must provide positive identification that is reasonably satisfactory to Clarity Communications, Inc.
6. Unless specified otherwise, you MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO WIN. Eligibility and minimal age requirements vary depending on the nature of the contest. Subject to the specific contest rules; in general, all contestants must be at least 21 years old to be eligible for all contests affiliated with an alcoholic beverage manufacturer or distributor and must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to participate in contests that include hotel/motel accommodations, motor vehicles, boats, and/or air travel as prizes, unless otherwise stated in the Official Contest Rules.
7. All contests are open to the public to win. All winners, as a condition to claiming and receiving their prize, agree to grant to Clarity Communications, Inc., and its affiliates the right to use their name(s), photographs, likeness, and audio or video recordings of their voice(s) and image(s) for station promotion and other related purposes.
8. All prizes must be accepted “as is” and cannot be redeemed for cash value. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept and agree to any condition or restriction contained in these Contest Rules, the Contest Release and/or any other conditions or restrictions of a prize, then the original winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. In that event, the original winner shall have no further claim against Clarity Communications, Inc.,or its affiliates arising from the contest, including any claim to an alternative prize or other compensation.
9. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated in the Rules is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Clarity Communications, Inc.does not assume responsibility for damaged or otherwise unusable prizes or merchandise, and disclaims any and all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If the prize includes tickets to a performance or event, the Station is not responsible for cancellations due to weather, promoter or performer.
11. Clarity Communications, Inc. does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury, resulting from the acceptance or use of prizes, or participating in station events or activities. Winners must sign any and all release forms required by Clarity Communications, Inc, as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
12. Unless otherwise stated, the odds of winning a Station contest depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries received and the number of listeners participating at any given time.
13. No employee or immediate family members of Clarity Communications, Inc., of participating sponsors, or of any other radio television or cable TV company operating within a 100 mile radius of the Clarity Communications Inc.’s broadcast transmission tower is eligible to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
14. ONE ENTRY PER CONTEST unless otherwise directed, duplicate entries will be eliminated before any drawing or selection process takes place. Contests involving multiple entrants will have a winner picked by the use of random drawing from among qualified entries.
15. By participating in a Station contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from the Station regarding Station events and contests. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Station may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
17. Event tickets must be picked up two (2) business days prior to the event or be forfeited.
18. Facebook promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
19. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Other Signal Delivery: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
20. By participating in a Station contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station personnel. Participants who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and all Station decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of a contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station, the Station reserves the right to terminate the contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. All decisions made by the Station are final. The Station may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about our website visitors other than that which is voluntarily supplied on contest and giveaway entry forms or as part of registration for the listener Database. The information supplied is completely confidential and will be accessible only to us and participating sponsors. Individuals who volunteer this information may receive communications from us, including but not limited to email, with updates about our programming and promotions and occasional offers of value.
We conform to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. No one under the age of 13 is permitted to provide personal information to us via the Internet.
Our website uses software that gathers statistical data about visitors and their use of this website. We use this data to improve our website’s functionality, content and user experience. We do not identify individual users from this data.
This website may use cookie technology. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have visited and/or returned to a specific page. This lets us determine which pages of the website are most heavily visited and which are not. Cookies do not allow us to personally identify a visitor. If you are interested in cookie technology, you may want to read the following articles elsewhere on the Web:
About.com Cookies Guide
How Stuff Works – How Cookies Work
This website may contain links to many websites whose policies may differ from the above-described policies. Some of these links appear as banner advertising. We are not responsible for the information or privacy policies of websites other than our own.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our home page.
We use, at a minimum, industry standard and commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the security and integrity of its website. However, we disclaim all liability for any delays, errors, viruses, or other technical problems you may experience when using the Internet, whether or not resulting directly from our website. Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties or technical issues while visiting our website, and we will attempt to address them in a timely manner. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that this station undertakes no liability or responsibility, and makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance of the website, for any failure to perform or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident, damage or expense, direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of your use of the website. This station is not responsible for the failure or malfunction of any telecommunications or computer system, or for lost, late, or misdirected Internet communications.
Update: April 1, 2021
Any users located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) are prohibited from using this Site. For avoidance of doubt, this Site is not intended for users located within the EEA.
No Use by Children. The Site is not directed to, or intended for use by, children (defined as anyone age twelve or younger). Children should not use the Site or submit any information to Operator.
Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that all content and materials available at the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by national and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how or other proprietary rights and laws and, as between Operator and you, are owned exclusively by Operator. Except where otherwise noted, you may download, print or view individual pages at the Site for private, noncommercial use, provided you do not delete, change or otherwise modify any of the Content, including, but not limited to, any copyright or trademark notices. You may only use the Site and the Content as expressly permitted herein and for no other purpose. Except as authorized by Operator in writing on a case by case basis, you will not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any of the Content. The systematic retrieval of any of the Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without the written permission of Operator is prohibited. Unless otherwise indicated, all logos, names, package designs and marks on the Site are trademarks or service marks and may not be used without permission. Operator’s policy is to terminate the online privileges of individuals who repeatedly violate the copyrights of others.
User’s Grant of Limited License. By posting or submitting any content or other materials to the Site (collectively, the “User Content”), you grant Operator and its designees the right to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the User Content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose. In addition, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content and that the use of the User Content by Operator and/or its designees as set forth in the preceding sentence will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Operator may monitor, edit or delete the User Content as it appears on the Site at any time and for any or no reason without your permission.
Text Messages. By joining any Clarity Radio-run subscription program or service, you authorize Clarity Radio to send you autodialed marketing text messages at the mobile number provided by you. Such consent is not required by you in order for you to have the ability to purchase goods or services from Clarity Radio.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to federal copyright law, if you believe copyrighted work is available at the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please see the Notice and Take Down materials posted elsewhere at the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SITE MATERIALS”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OPERATOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT ANY OF THE SITE MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS AVAILABLE AT THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OPERATOR, OR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, AND EVEN IF OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OPERATOR’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, reimburse and hold harmless the Released Parties from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees, that arise in any way from your use of the Site or the Site Materials. Operator reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Operator in asserting any available defenses.
International Use. If you choose to access the Site from any location other than the United States, you accept full responsibility for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction where the access occurs. Operator makes no representation that the Site Materials are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Accessing the Site and/or using any of the Site Materials from any jurisdiction where such access and/or use is illegal is prohibited.
Unauthorized Use and Termination. You agree to use the Site only for authorized and legal activities. Operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site at any time and for any or no reason.